DEV Community

Danny Chan
Danny Chan

Posted on • Updated on

Common Airport Spoken English 1 (常用机场英语口语 1): Prepare re:Invent

登机牌 Boarding pass
我拿好了登机牌,准备登机了。
I have my boarding pass ready to board the plane.

过道座位 Aisle seat
我喜欢选择过道座位,可以方便上下飞机。
I prefer to choose the aisle seat, it's more convenient to get on and off the plane.

窗户座位 Window seat
我很喜欢坐在靠窗的位置,可以欣赏沿途的美景。
I really enjoy the window seat, I can appreciate the beautiful scenery along the way.

免费饮料 Complimentary drink
在飞机上,乘务员会提供免费的饮料服务。
On the plane, the flight attendants will offer complimentary drinks.

登机口 Gate
我们现在需要去登机口准备登机了。
We need to go to the gate now to prepare for boarding.

航班 Flight
这个航班从北京直飞纽约,全程大约需要12个小时。
This flight is a direct flight from Beijing to New York, it takes around 12 hours.

安检 Security Check
在进入航站楼之前,我们需要先通过安检。
Before entering the terminal, we need to go through the security check.

行李 Luggage
我已经办理好托运行李,现在只需要带上手提行李就可以了。
I've already checked in my luggage, now I just need to bring my carry-on.

航站楼 Terminal
我们需要先找到航站楼的入口,然后再去找自己的登机口。
We need to find the entrance to the terminal first, then locate our gate.

候机室 Waiting Area
在登机前,我们可以在候机室里稍作休息。
Before boarding, we can take a rest in the waiting area.

托运 Check-in
我们需要先在值机柜台办理托运手续,然后再通过安检。
We need to check in our luggage at the check-in counter first, then go through security.

转机 Layover
这个航班需要在中途转机,我们需要预留足够的时间。
This flight requires a layover, we need to allow enough time for the connection.

安全检查区 Security checkpoint
在进入候机区之前,我们必须通过安全检查区。
Before entering the waiting area, we must go through the security checkpoint.

登机口号牌 Gate number
我们的登机口号牌是A12,请记住这个号码。
Our gate number is A12, please remember this number.

行李牌 Luggage tag
在托运行李时,务必要贴上行李牌,以便于取回行李。
When checking in your luggage, be sure to attach the luggage tag, so you can claim your bags later.

登机口登记处 Gate counter
我们需要先在登机口登记处确认一下我们的登机信息。
We need to check in at the gate counter to confirm our boarding information.

值机柜台 Check-in counter
在值机柜台办理托运手续后,我们就可以进入安检区了。
After checking in our luggage at the counter, we can then proceed to the security checkpoint.

行李保管处 Baggage claim
我们已经取到行李了,现在可以离开行李保管处了。
We've retrieved our luggage from the baggage claim area, now we can leave.

候机区座椅 Seating area
我们可以在候机区找到舒适的座椅等待登机。
We can find comfortable seating in the waiting area while we wait to board.

航空公司柜台 Airline counter
我需要先到航空公司柜台办理托运手续。
I need to go to the airline counter to check in my luggage.

值机处 Check-in area
在值机处办理完登机手续后,我们就可以通过安检了。
After checking in at the check-in area, we can proceed to go through security.

移动走道 Moving walkway
我们可以利用移动走道,更快地到达登机口。
We can use the moving walkway to get to the gate more quickly.

航班信息显示屏 Flight information display
请大家注意查看航班信息显示屏,了解航班的最新动态。
Please check the flight information display to stay updated on the latest flight information.

托运行李 Checked luggage
我已经把行李托运了,现在只需要携带随身行李就可以了。
I've already checked in my luggage, now I only need to bring my carry-on.

随身行李 Carry on baggage
我把笔记本电脑和一些必需品装在随身行李里面。
I've packed my laptop and some essentials in my carry-on bag.

免税店 Duty-free shop
在通过安检后,我们可以在免税店里购买一些商品。
After going through security, we can shop at the duty-free shop.

商务休息室 Business lounge
作为头等舱乘客,我可以使用商务休息室休息和工作。
As a first-class passenger, I can use the business lounge to rest and work.

行李手推车 Luggage cart
我们可以在行李保管处拿到免费的行李手推车,方便运送行李。
We can get a free luggage cart at the baggage claim area to help transport our luggage.

扶梯 Escalator
我们可以乘坐扶梯前往上一层的登机口。
We can take the escalator to get to the upper level gate.

电梯 Elevator
如果有行李,我们可以选择乘坐电梯,而不是走楼梯。
If we have luggage, we can choose to take the elevator instead of the stairs.

航班延误屏幕 Flight delay monitor
请大家注意查看航班延误屏幕,了解航班的最新状况。
Please check the flight delay monitor to stay informed about the latest flight updates.

航班取消布告 Flight cancellation board
我们应该定期检查航班取消布告,以免错过航班信息。
We should check the flight cancellation board regularly to avoid missing any flight updates.

航班门牌号 Gate number sign
我们的登机口号码是B12,请跟随门牌号指示前往。
Our gate number is B12, please follow the gate number sign.

值机柜台队伍 Check-in counter line
看来值机柜台排队很长,我们最好提早过来排队。
The check-in counter line seems quite long, we'd better arrive early to queue up.

航班时刻表 Flight schedule
请乘客仔细查看航班时刻表,了解航班的起飞和降落时间。
Passengers, please check the flight schedule carefully to know the departure and arrival times.

空乘人员 Flight attendant
如果有任何需要,可以随时向空乘人员寻求帮助。
If you need anything, you can always ask the flight attendants for assistance.

机场咨询台 Information desk
如果对航班信息有任何疑问,可以到机场咨询台咨询。
If you have any questions about flight information, you can go to the information desk.

失物招领处 Lost and found
如果遗失了随身物品,可以到失物招领处查询和领取。
If you've lost any of your personal items, you can check the lost and found.

Top comments (0)