你这件夹克怎么样?
What do you think of this jacket?
你对看电影有什么感觉?
How do you feel about seeing a movie?
你认为我的表现如何?
How do you think of my performance?
你在绩效评估中如何评价自己?
How do you rate yourself in performance reviews?
他真有趣。
He is so fun.
你又说对了。
You can say that again.
放松点。我明天会见你。
Take it easy. I will see you tomorrow.
祝你好运。
May you have good fortune.
希望一切都顺利。
Hope everything goes well with you.
我支持你。
I am with you.
我们很享受你的陪伴。
We enjoyed your company.
别给我讲什么推销。
Don't give me a hand sale.
我花了一个小时才到办公室。
It took me one hour to get into the office.
我突然有了一个好主意。
A good idea occurred to me.
我想介绍给你的人是我的老板。
The person I would like to introduce to you is my boss.
没问题,你可以在菜单工具下完成这个。
Sure thing, you can do this under the menu tool.
非常感谢您的请求。但是很抱歉,我们目前没有这个功能。
Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, we don't have this feature available.
祝你旅途顺利,保持联系。
Have a safe flight and let's keep in touch.
我想要一杯水。
I would like a cup of water.
你什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
非常抱歉,打扰您了,但我点的是咖啡,不是茶。
I am sorry to bother you, but I ordered coffee, not tea.
很抱歉,我无法接受这些条款。
I am afraid I can't agree to the terms.
非常抱歉,我现在想不起你的名字了,你能再告诉我一次吗?
I am really sorry, but your name escapes me at the moment. Could you tell me again please?
对不起,我想不起你的名字。
I am sorry I don't recall your name.
你叫什么名字来着?
What was your name again?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you remind me what your name is?
This is a great chance to show your work. It's now or never.
这是一个展现你工作的绝佳机会。就是现在或永远没有了。
As long as you want this job, you should work hard to get it or die.
只要你想要这份工作,你就应该努力去争取它,不然就只有放弃了。
May I possibly suggest that we go by train rather than car, so that we won't get stuck in traffic.
我是否可以建议我们乘火车而不是开车,这样我们就不会被困在堵车里。
It seems to me that this solution is worth trying.
在我看来,这个解决方案值得尝试。
Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember that the proposal should be done by Wednesday.
如果我记错了,请纠正我,但我记得提案应该在星期三之前完成。
I would like to share with you our strategy in dealing with market segments.
我想跟你分享我们处理市场细分的策略。
I am between jobs.
我现在处于失业状态。
I think it is time to move on to start a new journey because ...
我觉得是时候开始新的旅程了,因为...
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
劳驾,这个座位有人吗?
Excuse me. Can we just get past?
劳驾,我们能过去吗?
Congrats on your new journey.
恭喜你开始了新的旅程。
I will buy it for you.
我会为你买下它。
I will go with May.
我会和May一起去。
I opened the door with a key.
我用钥匙开了门。
I am satisfied with the gift.
我对这份礼物很满意。
I went there by train.
我乘火车去了那里。
May I have the bill, please?
能给我账单吗?
Bill me later.
之后再给我计费。
Put this on my bill, please.
请把这个费用记在我的账单上。
Meet you on the bus.
我们在公交车上见面。
Meet you on an airplane.
我们在飞机上见面。
Meet you at the coffee shop.
我们在咖啡店见面。
I live on the second floor.
我住在二楼。
I will meet you at the office.
我会在办公室见你。
I am in my office.
我在办公室里。
Please call me at the office.
请在办公室里给我打电话。
I got up at 7:00 this morning.
我今天早上7点起床。
Let's have dinner on Friday.
让我们在星期五一起吃晚餐。
She started the job in August.
她在八月份开始了这份工作。
Top comments (0)